Monday, December 8, 2008

Green

Did I mention that during our ($$$) Deep Sea Fishing 4-Hour Adventure...my youngest and oldest family members became very green and sea sick?! Tom caught a mackerel and then took a very expensive nap for the rest of the trip! Aub was "out" the whole time.


Not a very good picture....but can you tell that the decorating has started?! Here we have glammed up the peach tree with colored balls.


Prayers for Max & Michelle & Family

2 Comments:

Dan and Betty

I can relate with Tom. I spent four years in the Navy on a guided missile destroyer with over two years of that at sea and I never got sick.

The only time I've ever been sick is deep sea fishing. Maybe it's the smaller boats.

At least his face matched his t-shirt.

Dan

The Wades

Sea sick is no fun at all! We got sea sick one day of our cruise. YUCKO!

Thanks so much for your prayers. Love you :)

You have such funky, cool music. Thanks for expanding my horizons.