Friday, December 5, 2008

~Once In a Lifetime~

We had one of those once in a lifetime, greatest adventures ever! Hawaii was breathtaking and incredible. We did everything from snorkeling to kayaking to boogie boarding to hiking to deep sea fishing to helicopter rides. We saw everything from volcanoes (5 on the big island, 3 active) to black sand beaches to petroglyphs to turtles to wild donkeys. It was amazing. I'm going to try to attach a small slide show. It only has 30 or so photos. I took over 200!

7 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Keri, great pictures. Betty and I went to Hawaii about 6 years ago and had a wonderful time. It's wonderful that you got to share that with your kids.

We loved snorkeling.

Dan

Anonymous

What fun! I can hardly wait to see the pictures and talk about your trip!

Stacey and I are anxious to visit!

Take care-

Bill

The Wades

Keri--so so fun! I'm so happy for you guys. I was grinning like crazy looking at your fun time. :) You guys are such a beautiful family! You deserve all happiness!! Love you!

Regina

how fun~looks amazing. could your family be any cuter?
r

Teresa

Glad you had a great time and you are back safely. Michael and I took a snorkeling trip once in Florida and I was the one who turned green and got sick.

Fantastyk Voyager

Very cool photos! You must have had an AWESOME time!

Stacey and Bill

Ohhhhhhhhh, How lovely. I am so happy for you all. It looks like you were able to let loose and really enjoy yourself. You guys are the greatest! Love, Stace