We have had some of the best of times and some of the worst of times this 2008!!! (Was that Tolkien?) -- ((Dickens. I just went to Wikipedia. I have not done any of his books yet. Anyone? Should I?) ) --Anyway, who hasn't really FELT this year??! In my opinion, it is good that it has left its mark.....on now On-Ward!! Woo-Hoo! Bring it on!
We are sending big wishes to all our friends and family...We are hoping you have a beautiful 2009 filled with love, success, chocolate, excitement, adventures, good coffee and just enough crap to help appreciate all the good stuff.
I'll be toasting my cocktail (s) to all of you tonight!
Amber might be released from the Animal Hospital today. Then I will feel at peace to tell her silly, very retriever, expensive story!!
Thankful for all the good news for Max. Keep it coming.
Sending Sympathy to the whole Cordova Family for the loss of Great-Grandma Dora Mae.
Everyone - stay safe tonight.....Call a taxi. (I don't think any of my readers are liable to need a taxi! heh heh....but you never know!
4 Comments:
Great looking bunch!
Happy, Happy New Year!
A great year and blessings for a great new one as well!
Happy New Year,
kari & kijsa
Great picture, Keri. I hope you and your family have a blessed and joy-filled 2009.
Dan
isnt that from tale of two cities? the useless things our brains retain!
pretty good football times, eagles & steelers in the playoffs AND nd actually won their bowl game. actually blew them out in their bowl game...the times they are a changing.
r
Post a Comment