Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ask Sister Mary Martha

Regina found a new blog that I'm quite enchanted with! I'm going to follow it for a while.
Check it out!

5 Comments:

Regina

oh well that's just not fair. first off, i didnt find her, she found me. second off, you didnt even link to my name. third off, im not even on your sidebar and now she is. i mean sure she is a nun and all but come on!
r

Keri

NOTE:
you can click on Regina's name in my post to visit her lovely blog. Or even easier, click her name above!

Happy??

Regina

never happy
r

Heather

Is that for real? That's hysterical-it's like the Catholic Dr. Laura. :)
Heather

The Wades

I checked her out--sat there wondering if she was just posing as a nun. What's your take? Is that the whole joke? (I'm a little slow sometimes.)

She does seem funny and interesting. Glad you are now properly linked to Regina. Heehee