Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How's YOUR Resolutions Going?

"If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world."
—J.R.R. Tolkien


"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside."
— Mark Twain


"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook"
— Julia Child

5 Comments:

Dan and Betty

I love, and agree with, all three quotes.

Dan

Teresa

I am less concerned with the number of a scale than I am with being strong and healthy. I think that change in attitude is helping.

The Wades

Those cheers are priceless!!

I resolve to try and get thin like Keri.

The Pink Cowboy

I totally agree with Julia Child. See, I am now craving for a juicy steak, I'll drink a Diet Coke with it.

Sherrie

I have 10 clusters of resolutions for 2009 ... family, health, spirit, relationships, growth, frogs, work, financial, ministry, and de-cluttering.

Fortunately none involve losing weight! My approach to food is that I ALWAYS eat whatever I want but I NEVER eat as much as I want, that seems to work out well :o)