Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For Your Ears!

I have a little video for you today. The quality is awful! I didn't even realize that my little camera had video capability, but wa-la! I mostly think you should close your eyes and just listen to the birds. It was incredible. The smiles on Kali and Dad A. are genuine. We were all so amazed by what we saw and heard.

3 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Yep, that's cool. The Bosque del Apache is a cool place. We have about two dozen Sandhill cranes that winter in Corrales down closer to the river, but I can hear them most mornings when I'm out feeding the horses.

Dan

The Wades

Incredible! We're going to have to experience that.

I just got a quick look--does Tom really favor his dad? They looked an awful lot alike in that video.

Regina

pretty cool but i bet the mama birds get headaches after a while
r