Monday, January 26, 2009

GO LOBOS!

After Mass and CCD we wandered over to Central to an old hang-out. A landmark here, I suppose.
We scored 4 tickets to the Lady Lobo's Basketball Game, our Alma Mater.
The Pit!

"Every one's a Lobo...woof....woof....woof."
Nice Job, Flanagan.
Great game, Ladies!
Final Score.
Congratulations!

8 Comments:

Teresa

My son has become quite a fan of TCU--I noticed on the tickets that is who they played. Fun!

Stacey and Bill

Go Lobos! You all look great in red!

Stacey and Bill

Where is your wonderful music?!?!?!?!

The Wades

I heart Coach Flanagan. He coached Eldorado, our rival while I played in high school. The man is an absolutely amazing coach. Fun family times.

Do that man people really go to Lady Lobo games?

Regina

ack, lobos. boo hiss. yes, i am still mature
GOOOOOOOOO AGGIES
r

Regina

oh yeah, ive never been to the frontier but (of course) have heard of their cinnamon rolls.
a.....g......g......i......e......s......aggies, aggies, gooooo aggies
r

Dan and Betty

We've lived her almost five years and we haven't been to the Frontier yet. Shame on us.

Great pictures and it looks like a good family time.

Dan

Sherrie

charmed life, my dear, charmed life!