This morning was just full of sun! The last 6 days have been "above average" for this time of year. About 10 degrees above normal, I hear. We've been in the 60's.

This balloon view was right out my front door.

But the best part of the morning was having breakfast with one of my very best friends, Tracy.

We went to our usual joint. Regina, I actually ordered oatmeal instead of my usual of an omelet with avocados, and hash browns smothered with cheese and green chili. I missed it
really bad. *whine*
I love you, Tracy!
Michelle, I'll introduce you to the blessed sushi whenever your ready!
6 Comments:
How fun, Good for you, you are very disiplined, I am weak!
Sounds fun, Keri. And, I want to be one of your best friends too! Is that pushing my luck?? :) You're too precious.
Say Hi to Tracey for me! Sounds like a great morning!
We saw that same balloon from our house. Always a beautiful sight.
Dan
i do miss albuquerque's nice mild sunny weather, and the balloons
good for you going with the oatmeal...are you nuts? girl if i looked like you i would be eating, eating, eating. did i mention id be eating?
r
oh yeah, cute new background...love the owl. i might just have to steal that from cutsestblog.
r
Post a Comment