I just got the sweetest letter from my friends, Bill and Stacey. (And cards from their kids, too!) What I wanted to share with you is a favorite quote of Bill's;
There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is.
Albert Einstein
Thanks, guys. The letter was lovely.
My little family had sooo much fun today! I'll post about it later and hopefully I have lots of good photos!
There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is.
Albert Einstein
Thanks, guys. The letter was lovely.
My little family had sooo much fun today! I'll post about it later and hopefully I have lots of good photos!
2 Comments:
that's really coooool!
Beautiful and chill worthy! (as in gave me the chills, chills.) Those Bill and Stacey people seem really swell. :)
Post a Comment