I was inspired by my
mom and
Heather to do a post of ~ a year of pictures. I guess it is called a picture walk. I like that. Like Heather, I found it really wonderful to look back over the past year. It reminds me of how very blessed I am! Here is 2008!
January ~ Bermuda
February ~ Winning the Football League (3rd year in a row) And my dad surviving sudden cardiac arrest
March ~ Trip to Chaco
Canyon
April ~ Aubrey's First Communion
May ~ Breast Cancer Walk
June ~ Hike in Sandia
Mountain Foothills
And Albuquerque Botanical
Gardens
July ~ Backyard!
August
September ~ Trip to Conchas
Lake
October ~ Halloween Divas
November ~ Trip to Hawaii
December
We had such a fun 2008! I know 2009 will be
Immense for our family. That is my Word of 2009. Big love, Big fun, Big work, Big hugs, Big responsibilities, Big-time familyness! Wishing all of you boundless, vast happiness.
4 Comments:
Those are great photos! I love that you did that-it's so much fun.
You guys did your share of traveling this year-I want to be in warm, sunny places, too!!!
Wonderful photos. I might need your help tunring my backyard into that paradise. Wow. Just beautiful.
Keri, you did such a great job with this photo review. It could almost make me want to do one myself.
Great family and fun times!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment