Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Aubrey's Interview


Here is part two! Fun, Fun!

Tell me about yourself, including your age.
My name is Aubrey,I am 9,I have 1 sister,And I LOVE to PLAY.

What is your favorite past-time?
After school so I can play with my friend's.

What is your favorite school subject and why?
My favorite subject is ...........LUNCH because I get to eat.

What would you change about the world?
I would make there be No bullies.

What would you leave the same?
everything!

What is your favorite song and why?
Raspberry Beret by Prince

What is your favorite book and why?
The Sisters 8...........And because!

What is your secret?
Secret........what secret!

5 Comments:

The Wades

Raspberry Beret??!! I cannot believe it. That was popular when I was little. You must be listening to your mom's playlists. And Aubrey, lunch is still my favorite subject! LOVE YA :)

Dan and Betty

Aubrey is my kind of woman. I majored in lunch as well. "Food, glorious food."

Neat gal.

Dan

Anonymous

Aubs-

You brighten our world my sweet!! I love you!! Daddy

Regina

prince...you are raising them right!
great answers!!
r

Stacey and Bill

These boots were made for walkin...and thats just what I'll do!!! You look like you could be taller than me by now. I want to get rid of bullies too. You sure are growing up well, Aubrey. I am really proud of you!