This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
That's so great! She looks very professional indeed!Back in the days my friend and I hand typed tons of babysitter fliers. Oh how times have changed.
I totally wished she lived closer! I would hire her.
ugh, can you move closer please!?! r
Very nice. Good layout, beautiful colors and the message is simple, direct and complete.Well done.Dan
I could use a sitter! Come stay with us and watch the kids! I am so proud of you, Kali!
Post a Comment
5 Comments:
That's so great! She looks very professional indeed!
Back in the days my friend and I hand typed tons of babysitter fliers. Oh how times have changed.
I totally wished she lived closer! I would hire her.
ugh, can you move closer please!?!
r
Very nice. Good layout, beautiful colors and the message is simple, direct and complete.
Well done.
Dan
I could use a sitter! Come stay with us and watch the kids! I am so proud of you, Kali!
Post a Comment