This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
I love watermelon. When I was a kid, I shared my birthday with an aunt. She and my uncle always brought a huge watermelon for our joint birthday celebration. We would stick candles in it for my birthday years. I never had a birthday cake.
4 Comments:
I love watermelon. When I was a kid, I shared my birthday with an aunt. She and my uncle always brought a huge watermelon for our joint birthday celebration. We would stick candles in it for my birthday years. I never had a birthday cake.
Dan
Poor Dan. No cake at all? Maybe I should say lucky Dan for getting to eat delish watermelon.
More cute family fun.
Is watermelon not the best thing ever? I could eat a whole one. My fave!!
Wish we were there!
Post a Comment