Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day~

I am so blessed.
My family showered me with hugs, kisses and homemade cards for Mother's Day. I also had breakfast made for me by Kali. She made waffles, toast, coffee, and smoothies. Aubrey made devil's eggs for me..... yes, I had them for breakfast also!
Everything seemed to bloom for our outdoor breakfast.
This is my Purple Locust Tree.

And this white climbing rose plant is blooming for it's first year!
Amber sends love and slobber to everyone!

5 Comments:

The Wades

That sounds like a lovely breakfast. What sweet girls. :)

Give Amber sloppy kisses right back. She's a cutie.

Teresa

We have an Amber pet too--a cat the same color.
I am glad that you were pampered on your special day.

Dan and Betty

Those girls can cook for me anytime. Great pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Stacey and Bill

You are one lucky Mama! Sounds like a great day!

The Wades

I just noticed how very lovely Aubrey's teeth are!!! Wowsers! How did you do that?? :)