Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cooking Badge

This was one of the requirements for Aubrey's Cooking Badge for Girl Scouts;

Keeping it clean - Take Two apple pieces wash one apple piece and wipe it with your dirty hands then place it in a jar. Then take the other apple piece wash it and then wipe it with clean hands. After one week look at the differences. Why is it important to wash your hands?




This was one of the coolest experiments! I LOVED it! And so easy. Try it!



~Happy Mother's Day~

7 Comments:

Regina

look at you sexy mama.

and WOW that is a cool experiment! i think i am going to have to try it!!
r

Dan and Betty

That's neat and gross at the same time.

Happy Mom's day.

Dan

The Wades

Are you kidding me??!!! That is an incredible difference. And to think--I hardly ever care if my children wash their hands before eating. YUCK!

I'm with Regina--you're hot! And sweet. :)

Teresa

I did a cooking badge for Girl Scouts 100 years ago!!

Stacey and Bill

Of course you love that experiment, you nurse you! It is cool to see it but I think I have had more than enough just looking at your photos!

You look fabulous as always! Is that new concrete in your back yard? Bravo! Take a pic so I can see the whole thing!

When is a good time to talk this week? Let me know.

Happy Mothers Day. You're such a good mama! I miss you guys!

Stacey and Bill

Aubrey- Can I tell you how proud I am that you are still going to Girl Scouts and getting something out of it? You are one amazing girl! I miss having you in my troop. I miss the old troop. I hope it is wonderful for you and that you are really getting alot out of it. You are doing a great job! We all miss you very much! -Stacey

The Wades

Keri, I keep thinking about that darn apple--it's haunting me. I've never washed my hands so much! UGH ola.