My newly 12 year old has started to become conscious of fashion, hair, nails.....
all the fun stuff about being a young lady.
She wants a certain kind of jeans, tops, hair style. Part of me is celebrating with her, and part of me is longing for my little girl who didn't care if she was greasy from not taking a shower, dirt under her nails from digging for a worm, wearing whatever......
all the fun stuff about being a young lady.
She wants a certain kind of jeans, tops, hair style. Part of me is celebrating with her, and part of me is longing for my little girl who didn't care if she was greasy from not taking a shower, dirt under her nails from digging for a worm, wearing whatever......

And my soon to be 10 year old has glimpsed the possibilities of socks.
Cool socks, yes. But, would you dare these outfits?
Should a momma embrace her daughter's vogue-ness or limit it?
6 Comments:
expressing yourself through socks is pretty mild, i would say go with it.
r
You don't need mama advice from me. I LOVE that top picture of Kali!
Aubrey is so darn cute with those socks.
Unfortunately kids, kittens, and puppies all grow up. I hope your husband has his shotgun oiled and ready to use in just a few years to keep the boys away. ;)
Dan
She has her three B's covered. I would let her wear whatever socks she wants!
I like the shoes!!! That would be a tough one for me. But, I love the pictures! You can always use these pics for blackmail when she is older!!! (hee, hee) We love you Aubrey! You have the best Mom!
Kali, Kali, Kali!! Whoa! You are beautiful! We love you!
Post a Comment