And the result~
My blogging friends~We will be on vacation for a couple weeks and I'm not bringing the computer......I'll miss you....I'll bring back lots of photos~Stay well.
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
4 Comments:
She looks so cute with braces! Looking at the before picture, it doesn't look like she even needs them.
Happy vacation to you.
Kali, wearing braces was the best thing I did as a kid. You won't regret it.
Have a good time all and we'll look forward to hearing about your trip.
Dan
Oh dear, sweet Kali Day! I hope they are not too uncomfortable. You sure make those braces look good! Is it me or is your hair darker? I am guessing that you are probably taller then me by now! We all miss you!
We were watching old family video's and you were just as sweet and beautiful then as you are today!
Two weeks is such a long time when you're missing a friend.
Hope your travels were wonderful.
Post a Comment