Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Vacation Chronicles - Vol. 2

My sister took us on a beautiful 5 mile hike to Windy Ridge Indian Quarry outside of the Boat~



It was just a bit muddy in some parts!





Afterward, Tom wanted to work on his tan....
But the girls decided on a dip in the pool instead....

We also spent some time at the Yampa River.

We so loved starting out our vacation with my sweet sister who always spoils us~
Thank you, Sister J

3 Comments:

Dan and Betty

Great pictures. It looks like it was lot of fun and a little mud never hurts.

Dan

Stacey and Bill

Jealous, envious, wish I was there, all discribe my feelings about these beautiful pics. I know you had a great time. We love you guys!

The Wades

You look super hot and skinny in that picture! Wait, does that sound superficial and silly? Sorry--just wanted you to know how hot I think you are! :) Love to you and that sweet family of yours.