(Note to any readers ~ I'm sorry the summer vacation posts have been so cumbersome! My goal is to print out this blog someday as my girls scrapbooks so I wanted a reminder of the beautiful vacation we shared. This is the last of the Vacation Chronicles!)
We ended up our vacation in one of our favorite places ~ Purgatory, Colorado.
(This is where we spent our honeymoon and try to return every year or so.)
In the summer, the mountain resort has lots of fun activities.....
We ended up our vacation in one of our favorite places ~ Purgatory, Colorado.
(This is where we spent our honeymoon and try to return every year or so.)
In the summer, the mountain resort has lots of fun activities.....










We finished off our vacation feeling so blessed, energized, grateful, and sick of soup.



3 Comments:
My kids did bungee tramping while we were in Colorado but I didn't know that's what it was called. It was a big hit will all four of my kiddos.
And me personally--I don't want your vacation chronicles to end. I have enjoyed every sentence and picture of them.
Those slides look super fun.
I love your vacation chronicles! A trip of a life time! I am so proud of you and the whole family! What a great memory for all of you! You guys really are living the best life and you are living it to the fullest!
On a lighter note, soup, every day? This coming from a girl that loves food as much as you do? Were you feeling okay when you made that decision? Sometimes I don't think I know you at all. =-)
Post a Comment