Aubrey turned 10 on June 19th. She had begged for a particular gift for months.
We gave in and told her she could adopt a pet, but she had to wait until we returned from our summer vacation.
So I'm pleased to introduce you to Kaven (Irish for handsome) Francis (as in the patron saint of animals).
On the same day that we picked out Kaven Francis, Kali also adopted a guinea pig from a friend who was trying to find a new home for him!! She named her "little" guy Felix (Spanish for lucky).
These two seemed to get along well....maybe too well. Yes! What?! After seeing them getting along extremely well, we realized that Kali's big guy........wait for it........is a Girl!
She has been renamed Lavender and is hopefully not prego. Otherwise, I will be soliciting all my blog friends to accept a cute little baby cavia porcellus!


5 Comments:
Oh wow!! Congrats on your ever growing family. They are beautiful little creations. (How do they smell??!)
Very cute! I, too, hope your family of G.P's just stays at 2!
Great pictures. When our boys were little we decided to get them a couple of gerbils. The pet store owner swore they were both male -- right. We had so many gerbils before we knew it.
Good luck.
Dan
so cute!
r
Wow! Kaven Francis looks exactly like a Kaven Francis. I don't think you could have picked a better name! Really great!
Post a Comment