So, my Mom and I hiked the Grand Canyon and I have soooo much to blog. But I think I'll start with a post that makes me a little proud!
The day we hiked into Supai Village my mom turned 64 years old! Happy Birthday, Mom!! Here is one way she celebrated.
Havasu Canyon (leading to the Colorado River) is full of awesome water falls. (Stay tuned for them.) But we found a smaller, younger fall~
She decided to scale that bad boy!
That's my mom!




3 Comments:
Way to go Mom and Happy Birthday. You're just in the prime of your life (from one 64 year old to another).
Betty and I have ridden the mules down into the Canyon to spend the night at Phantom Ranch. Hiking it is a little more than we want to do. But it was such a great experience we're planning to do it again next Fall (2010).
Keri, we're looking forward to all your pictures.
Dan
What a super hip, super cool mom! Way to go and Happy Birthday!!! Incredible. I'm almost 39 and don't know if I'd have the energy!!!
Gorgeous.
Wow! Kudos to your Mom. She is one lean, mean, climbing machine!
Post a Comment