Thursday, February 11, 2010

Turning Point


This is Tom and I back in 1991.  (Oh! The joy of not having crows-feet!  And I didn't even know it!)  We dated for 3 years before we got married.  Since our first date, we have been loyal and "together"!
My super-smart, CPA cousin did some figures for me.  (Thank you, Sherrie.)  The chart below shows that today is the day that Tom and I have been together longer then we have been apart.
Kind of fun, isn't it? :)
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Dan and Betty

That's neat and good for you for dating for 3 years before marriage. I wish we could get everyone to do that.

Betty and I went together for 6 years before marrying and we've been married for 42 years so that means we've been together for 48 of our 64 years. We passed the turning point a long time ago.

Good for you both.

Dan

Anonymous

Thats so cute mom!


-Kali

The Wades

I love it. If the math didn't look so challenging, I'd try it myself. If you guys got together in 1991, we have a ways to go.

Super cute picture! :)

Stacey and Bill

Oh, my dear friends, you two are so right for each other. I am so grateful to know you both. The world is a better place because of this union. We love you both. -Stace and Bill