Treadmill or Snow?
I choose the 29 degree outdoors~
It was actually beautiful. And I did well.
2.68 miles in 33 minutes
a 12 minute mile!
I donated blood today, so hope it doesn't affect my run tomorrow with the training group!
Happy Weekend!
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
4 Comments:
I love your Golden Retriever, actually I love all Goldens.
Look at it like this. You'll be a pint lighter when you run.
Dan
You go, girl! I am very proud of you. Good luck!
A 12 minute mile?!?!? WOW!!!! You are in shape!
I am doing a 1/2 marathon in May. It's freezing here too with snow and ice; so I am relegated indoors. Keep up the great work!
I was so proud of my treadmill usage today. I wimped out--no cold for me. I did do over 2.6 in 30 minutes. Here's hoping I can get back on before another week passes by. I don't think I'm as dedicated as you.
Post a Comment