Can you guess which is which?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
6 Comments:
I won't guess but I love the last picture with the hands on the hips.
Dan
I'd say Kali is sad, the dogs sleepy, and Aubrey silly.
No no, I saw Kali is silly, the dogs sad, and Aubrey sleepy.
Wait, how bout Kali sleepy from reading the whole book in one sitting, the dogs silly because they are pretending to be tired, and Aubrey sad because her sister wouldn't pay any attention to her.
Forget it.. I go back to my first guess.
I am waiting patiently for the answer.
Hurry--tell me!
michelle~
you are so good! Kali read this book and was boo-hooing so much! It was inappropriate, but I took the picture anyway. It touched my heart that she had so much empathy.
The dogs are sleepy.
And Aubrey is SASSY. But she refused to allow me to use that in the title and instead requested "silly"!
Love you!
Nothing inappropriate there! :) Thanks for explaining. I get nervous not knowing the answers to riddles.
Nothing inappropriate there! :) Thanks for explaining. I get nervous not knowing the answers to riddles.
Post a Comment