Can't fit any thing else onto this bad boy.....
thank goodness that Spring Break is in the middle of the chaos!
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
5 Comments:
That is definitely the calendar of a family with two active young girls.
I love March because it contains the first day of Spring. I know we'll have some more cold days and even some snow, possibly. But, the worst is over.
Dan
wow, you are way busier than i am!! impressive.
r
A girl on the go! What are you doing for spring break?
OMG! Keri! I thought my calendar was bad...you just shot me out of the water sister! See you tomorrow night!
Remember that life is a journey so make every day count in happpiness for all.
Post a Comment