So, when we are all together, we always have to try a new restaurant. This time it was Duran's Central Pharmacy. The tortillas were yummy, the food okay, and the company ...... Priceless~
So nice!
Tom and Aubrey were at breakfast with Uncle Harry.
This little blog is for my girls. It has replaced the traditional scrap book. I intend to print them each a copy of it someday ~ so our moments today can remain treasured memories tomorrow.
3 Comments:
Great pictures. I love to check out new restaurants. When I was in the Navy many years ago there were five of us who loved to find restaurants where the locals ate. We had some fabulous meals for not a lot of money.
Dan
I bet your daddy loved that being surrounded by his girls.
I'd be interested in hearing your list of favorite restaurants.
Like your sister's hat.
Post a Comment