Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year's Eve

12-31-2010
Our good friends planned a wonderful New Year's Eve/Birthday Party.
Tom was to "officiate" a part of it.
All was to be Merry and Bright .....



Then Tom said, "I don't think I feel so good."
Long story, short ...
the girls stayed home with colds,
Tom stayed home with a stomach-thing,
Jeni and I attended for a couple hours
(it was awesome with a belly dancer and all - no lie)
We high tailed it home to check on the family.
Tom hadn't left bed...
Jeni went to bed...
And the girls and I celebrated the New Year on our Own~







Happy New Year - Stay Healthy!

4 Comments:

Dan and Betty

I can remember several New Years when our kids were at home when I had the flu. What is it about that time of year? I will say Betty and I have been a lot healthier since the kids left home.

Sorry Tom missed the belly dancer.

Dan

Michelle

Tom was a good sport letting you take his picture in all his misery! Poor guy. Glad you girls had fun.

Anonymous

Aubrey looks so much like Tom, and that picture of him in bed proves it! -Stacey

Crissy-Charlie

Your bedroom looks really cool. Guess it is has been a long time since I visited.